Friday, January 06, 2006

Wringing in the New Year

Yes, I know it is supposed to be "ringing" but it already feels as though I am being wrung out. The rescue I work with is neck deep in work, and ankle deep in help. And I am not one to talk because I am not able to help them again until the end of Feb sometime.

I am trying to get things ready for the next bout of classes. Granted I'm only taking 2 - 1 online and 1 via TV, but then I also start my dog training classes on Jan 21 so the schedule is looming.

I am trying to move my girlfriend in with me, but post surgery am not allowed to lift things, push things, pull things, or open the sliding glass door. So not much is getting done in that realm.

I am seriously bad at keeping my blog up to date, despit e a real desire to do so. Add that to the list.

I need to set up some forms for when I do dog training so that I've covered my bases as far as liability, responsibility, etc. which means I need to spend some time at the computer for that as well.

Then I also have about 30 books to read, some I've started, none I've finished, mostly about dog training/behavior but there is also the latest Harry Potter that I haven't gotten back to in over 6 months.

Arrrrgggggggg. 2006 is looking hectic!

No comments:

Post a Comment