Thursday, November 10, 2005

Pat Robertson, who does he think he is?

I wasn't going to write but the more I thought about Pat Robertson's comment today to that Pennsylvannia town the more irrate I got.

If he is a truly religious, God fearing man just who does he think he is speaking for God?! He tries to cloak his own need for vengence against those that think different from him in Gods words. What a bitter man, unable to face the daily challenges of life in a mature, adult manner. It's like he's too old to cry "my daddy's going to get you!" so he uses Gods name instead. Pathetic. I'm sorry, but I am simply apalled by what passes for a good christian these days. I think he should be looking at his own behavior and conduct and spend a little less time putting words in Gods mouth.

I'll thank him and all the other evangelical christians to keep their noses and their voices out of my relationship with God. Get your own house in order and stay out of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment