Tuesday, July 27, 2004

not about the MM movie

I had a comment about me being incorrect in my blog about the republicans picking and choosing when to rely on the courts and when to scream about the courts deciding for us. I went and read the link the person supplied and I responded that though they are welcome to disagree with me, citing an oped is not "correcting" me.

Then a bigger issue struck me...I was not talking about the movie F9/11 to begin with. I was talking about various aguments I have heard over the past 4 years from both sides about the election past, and the new stance on gay marriage. Personally, I don't care who would have won after the recount - the decision was made and it wasn't one that I agreed with. My point was that the republicans were perfectly happy letting the courts decide that one that ultimately swung their way and now they are afraid they'll lose on gay marriage and they are all up in arms about the courts making a decision "after the people have spoken". Welcome to the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment